- AngularJS 1.4
- Angular Material 1.0.1
- Google Material Design
- All custom codes are based on John Papa’s Angular Style Guide
- Multi-language ready
- 21 PSDs files included
- Calendar App
- Mail App
- File Manager App
- Scrumboard App
- Todo App
- Authentication Pages
- Lock Screen
- Forgot Password
- Reset Password
- Coming Soon Page
- Error Pages (404, 500)
- Maintenance Page
- Profile Page
- Search Page
- Skeleton Project
- Custom built color management and theme builder compatible with Angular Material Themes
- 12+ pre-built different page layouts
- Custom built navigation
- Custom built widget system
- Fully translatable with angular-translate
Fuse uses Google’s Angular Material project. All elements that available in the Angular Material project can be used within Fuse.
Besides the Angular Material elements Fuse also have support for couple other elements:
- Material Design Cards
- C3 Charts
- Google Maps
- Price Tables
Fuse supports all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including IE11 andEdge.
IE10 is partially supported due to partial IE10 support of the Angular Material library.
We are open to any kind of suggestions. If you have any feature ideas that you want to see in the future updates, please let us know. We will do our best to improve the theme based on your suggestions.
For your support requests, please use our Support Ticket System. We will get back to you within 48 hours in working days. Your request will be queued so please be patient and give us as much information as possible so we can quickly address and find a solution to your issue.
Support requests made via item comments, social networks and via any other media will not be answered so please open a support ticket in our support system.
- Gantt Chart App
- E-Commerce App
- Fuse uses generator-gulp-angular package to speed up the development process.
- You will need Gulp and NodeJS installed on your computer.
- Gulp or NodeJS is NOT required to run the theme, they are only required for the development process. In production, Fuse will work without them just fine.
Click here to access to the Changelog.
All the images in the demo are for demonstration purposes only and are not included into the theme package.