SPECTRA is responsive WordPress theme suitable for DJ’s, Producers, Net labels or individuals portfolio. Theme was made using AJAX technique – now you can be sure that music won’t stop playing during page browsing. It is a great way to present your work at the highest level. This theme uses Visual Composer (amazingly flexible), DISQUS comments, MailChimp newsletter, Contact Form 7 and the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technologies.
Theme version: v1.4.0 (Plugin v1.2.0) – Dec 23, 2015
Music Player features:
- New intuitive layout. Experience layout which is always handy to use – No matter if it’s displayed on PC, tablet or mobile phone.
- SoundCloud API support (more can come if there will be a high user request). You can add tracks to playlist directly from SoundCloud as simple as they would load from local resources.
- Dynamic Playlist… You can add special links via HTML which will be able to dynamically load additional content to player playlist, of course without any break in music playing.
- Playlist that is able to load even hundreds of tracks. Only limit for the Scamp Player playlist size is the speed of browsing machine (client side) – for example reasonable limit on mobile devices like SGS2 is around 50 items. Modern PC’s can handle even 150 of tracks loaded. Everything may depend on the limit which you can personally adjust.
- Covers for tracks. Every track in playlist can have its own cover image.
- Responsive layout and compatibility. If we speak about mobile devices, there is no worry that Scamp Player won’t work or display properly on any popular device used today.
Complete list of features.
- Create unlimited “One Page” via Visual Composer
- One click demo import.
- Music player, with playlist. Easily add self hosted MP3, hosted MP3, Soundcloud tracks, playlist, favorite tracks etc, with autoplay (optional)
- Visual Composer for WordPress ($25 value) – Visual Composer for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes!
- Custom Post Formats – SPECTRA supports following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio
- With our Event Manager you can set repetitive and multi-day events. You can use counter which will countdown time to next event. In events archive they will be automatically switched from future to past after they will occour. Localization of every single event can be shown by Google Maps integration.
- Background Generator – Simple way to create a different background header for each page, post…etc.
- Slide Panel – SPECTRA comes with a slide widget area. There is an invisible scroller implemented. Also, it is automatically closing itself after page loaded.
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- Integrated comments from DISQUS. You can turn them off in admin panel.
- MailChimp List SignUp Integration
- Responsive Layout.
- 5 Custom posts types:
- Portfolio (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Slider (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Tracks Manager (drag drop ajax sorter).
- 3 Custom widgets:
- Tracks – Displays tracks (single track, tracklist or tracks grid).
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets.
- Events – Displays events.
- Retina Ready.
- Managing layout has never been so easy: just choose and use!
- XML demo content for fast setup.
- Custom style shortcodes with Shortcodes Manager.
- Unlimited sidebars.
- Full localization – template and administrative interface. You can easily translate them to your own language.
- Gorgeous jQuery enhancements.
- Unlimited blog pages.
- Powerful administration panel.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Wide pages and posts.
- Cross browser compatible – Our main goal was to create a template layout which is highly compatible with almost all of the browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. Cross browser compatibility and W3C validation of our themes are crucial in the successful running of the website.
- Clean, well-commented, and organized code and files.
- Layered and sliced PSD Files Included.
The images included in preview are for demonstration purposes only. In case that you import dummy data, you will have placeholders instead of images.